Sunshine Strawberry French Vanilla Cake
Summer Strawberry French Vanilla Cake
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Servings: 12 servings
- Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE
- 1 package Duncan Hines®
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix package
- 1 container Duncan Hines® Classic Vanilla Creamy Home-Style Frosting
- 1 can Duncan Hines Comstock® Strawberry
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
- Combine cake mix with water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cakes on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely.
- Spread 1 cup frosting, on flat side of one cake layer leaving sides bare. Add a layer of strawberry pie filling on top of frosting. Top with next cake layer and garnish with remaining frosting and pie filling & topping.